MembershipSecretary: open position
Requirements for membership:
- Sign our Statement of Faith (PDF file)
- Complete the Registration form and turn it in during a monthly meeting to someone on the leadership team
- Pay the registration fee ($25 for the full year/pro-rated if joining after December)
Benefits of membership:
- •Monthly meetings
- •Membership handbook
- •Membership card (see below)
- •Ability to participate in SCCCHE field trips
- •Ability to participate in SCCCHE PE classes
- •Opportunities for children of all ages to interact with other homeschooling families
- •Access to the SCCCHE Library
- •Ability to take advantage of special events sponsored by SCCCHE
- •Notified about pending legislation relevant to homeschooling
- •One vote per family during elections &/or motions before the group
Membership cards are PERMANENT! Only one per family.
Lost your card? Contact the secretary to get a replacement so you can continue to take part in the card privileges. Replacement cards will be $2.00 each.
Cards can be picked up at each monthly meeting.
Please bring your card when you re-register with the SCCCHE group to update your status.
Card privileges include:
•participation in SCCCHE events such as field trips, PE, Spelling/Geography Bees, Graduation, etc.
•discounts at local office supply and book stores including JoAnn's, Michaels, Office Max, Office Depot and Barnes & Noble. If you learn of any others, please let someone on leadership know so we can pass it along!
•use of the SCCCHE library